We love Shedd and our amazing community, who make it what it is. Here are a few tips on how to make a safe purchase:
- Ask the seller for more information about the item. Not really sure about the photo they put up in the ad? Want to know if it has scratches? Don’t be afraid to ask, this will help you decide on your purchase and avoid disputes with sellers.
- Ask the seller about their return policy. Do they offer refunds? If so, what is the refund procedure?
- Pay only using the in-app payment ('Buy' button). This way if something goes wrong we can work to investigate the situation. If you pay for an item via bank transfer, meet-in-person transactions, or other out of app methods that are not recorded in our system, you are not eligible for Shedd Protect.
- Pay attention to fakes. We work hard to keep the app clean of fakes but we need your help too to keep up the good job. If you are not sure whether an item is genuine or not, ask the seller for more information and report it to us if still in doubt. We will investigate together.
Pay particular attention to:
- luxury brand goods (f.e. Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Louboutin, Tiffany…)
- sneakers and streetwear (f.e. Nike, Adidas, Supreme…)
We have a list of restricted items that we invite you to read. Please report any item you think is breaking our rules. Any item or user profile that we consider ambiguous or disrespectful of our Terms, will be removed from the app.