As a buyer we safeguard your Pay and Ship orders from checkout to delivery.
What is covered in Shedd Protect for Buyers?
- The item you received is completely different from the item described/shown in the listing:
- Example: you ordered a blue dress but you received a yellow shirt.
- Example: seller advertised the shirt to be a small size but the tag on the item says large
- Example: seller confirmed there are no damages, but you found a hole on the shirt.
- Example: seller sent the crystal bracelet in a plastic bag and you received it in pieces
- Example: seller advertised an authentic Louis Vuitton bag but upon receiving this you found it to be a replica.
What is not covered in Shedd Protect for Buyers?
- Items such as lingerie, underwear, socks and hosiery.
- The size of the item is as described but it just doesn’t fit you.
- You changed your mind about buying the item and the item is already in transit. If you decide it’s not your style then you’re not covered.
- You did not raise a dispute in the app within 24 hours from delivery.
- You met up with the seller in person or arranged a bank transfer or other outside of app transactions.
- You did not ask for additional details/photos of the item prior to purchase through the Shedd in-app chat if you find unclear information in the ad.
Click here to find out more about raising a dispute