As a seller, we safeguard your Pay and Ship orders from checkout to delivery.
You are covered against a dispute raised by a Buyer if you have made the following clear before the order took place:
- You stated the correct size in the item description as printed on the item tag/label
- You made clear of any damages on the item and you informed the Buyer via Shedd in app chat
- You packaged your item well enough so that it would be protected against any possible damages during transit.
- Buyers may not dispute against your item if it is lingerie, underwear, socks or hosiery
- Your item was described as authentic and upon inspection by the Shedd team, was in fact authentic
A buyer has the option to raise a dispute in the app within 24 hours of receiving the order.
Also, prohibited items and meet-in-person transactions are not covered by Shedd Protect.
Click here to find out more about how a dispute is raised.